Contributor

Hannah K Rasmussen

Latest Content

Two for the Price of One
College

Today in Photos (05/01/2013)

Yellow Flowers
On Campus

Today in Photos (04/25/2013)

College

Image

Students Shanyi Gu '15 and Colin Zwaniger '13 fold paper cranes Wednesday evening, April 24th, in the Winthrop JCR. Their work was part of an effort to make 1000 paper cranes as a tribute to last week's tragic events.

College

Image

Students fold paper cranes in memory of the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings on Wednesday evening, Students met in Winthrop JCR with the goal of creating a thousand paper cranes in honor of victims and survivors.

College

Today in Photos (04/24/2013)

What The Hell
Music

This Week in Arts

On Campus

Image

Ema H. Horvath ‘16 and Peter K. Bestoso ‘14 rehearse their roles as Blanche and Stanley in Harvard-Radcliffe Dramatic Club’s “A Streetcar Named Desire” at the Adams Pool Theatre.

Streetcar
College

Streetcar

Ema H. Horvath '16 and Peter K. Bestoso '14 rehearse their roles as Blanche and Stanley in Harvard Radcliffe Dramatic Club's "A Streetcar Named Desire" at the Adams Pool Theater. The play opened Thursday, April 18th, with subsequent showings Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, and Saturday evening.

Freshman Musical: What the Hell?!
On Campus

Freshman Musical: What the Hell?!

Boston Marathon Bombing: Harvard Eyewitness Accounts
Crime

Last Chance to See Wonderful Town
College

Last Chance to See Wonderful Town

College

Today in Photos (04/10/2013)

Allston

Image

Allston resident Harry Mattison discusses Harvard's intentions for the Travis Street site in Allston, joined by Emily Milliman (center) and Pallavi K. Mande (left). Together with Allston resident Brent Whelan (not shown), these panelists offered different perspectives on building parks versus parking lots in Allston during the community forum facilitated by Lindsey Claus '16 on Wednesday afternoon at the PBHA.

Student Life

Image

Student Life

Image