Contributor

Eliza S Hale

Latest Content

Decade of Dominance
Fencing

Decade of Dominance

Harvard's men's and women's fencing teams sliced through the competition en route to a 10th straight Beanpot victory.

Deep Lunge
Fencing

Deep Lunge

Two fencers square off in earlier competition at Harvard.

Ta-ta to 'tucci's
Harvard Square

Ta-ta to 'tucci's

Bertucci's in Harvard Square still has its lights on Wednesday night as the last customers finish their meals. The Italian restaurant closed its doors for the final time on Wednesday.

Fencing

Image

Junior co-captain Alexandra Kiefer and sophomore Emma Vaggo both earned bronze medals for the women’s team at NCAA regionals.

Harvard in the City

Image

Nicole M. Pizzi runs on a Hemenway Gymnasium treadmill at the “Run for Boston” event on Wednesday, held to benefit the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings. Hemenway rented out all of its treadmills for the event, with all proceeds given to One Fund, the official charity set up by Governor Deval Patrick to help survivors of explosions.

HarvardSpeaks
College

Today in Photos (05/01/13)

Yellow Flowers
On Campus

Today in Photos (04/25/2013)

College

Image

Hugo Van Vuuren ‘07, introduces the Experiment Fund, a seed-stage investment fund started in 2012 by Harvard alumni, on Wednesday afternoon. Entrepreneurs who recieved money from the Eperiment Fund spoke about their progress.

A Talk with Dr. Stephen Wolfram
College

Today in Photos (04/19/2013)

Baseball for the Blind
Baseball

Baseball for the Blind

Coach Justin Majourides, Harvard School of Public Health '12, and beep ball players Aqil Sajjad, a grad student studying physics at FAS, and Joe McCormick, a junior at Harvard College, receive questions about their sport from audience members. Justin, Aqil, and Joe gave a Q and A session about beep ball, a sport designed for the blind, after a showing of a documentary about their team in Jefferson Hall on Thursday.

AJ Millet '13
Scrutiny

AJ Millet '13

Close-up on Foreclosures
City Politics

Close-up on Foreclosures

Chris Arnold, Bruce Marks, Michael Calhoun, and Gary Klein (left to right) present surprising information about home foreclosures. The four men gave a talk about foreclosures in the U.S. in the IOP on Tuesday.

Anthony Lewis
College

Today in Photos (3/27/2013)

Undergraduate Council

Today in Photos (03/07/2013)

College

Image

Andrew Young speaks with Jonathan Rieder about the bombings in Birmingham that occurred during Martin Luther King Jr.'s life. Andrew Young gave a talk in Tsai Auditorium in CGIS South Thursday afternoon. edit