Contributing writer

Lexi M Del Toro

Latest Content

Roving Reporter: Canada
On Campus

Roving Reporter: Canada

Roving Reporter: Canada
On Campus

Roving Reporter: What's the Capital of Canada?

Do Harvard students know the capital of our friendly neighbor to the north?

Fitz and the Tantrums
Music

Fitz and the Tantrums

Fitz and the Tantrums play at the House of Blues in Boston on October 28 while on their Bright Futures Tour. Capital Cities opened the show.

Ftiz and the Tantrums
Music

Ftiz and the Tantrums

Noelle Scaggs sings with Fitz and the Tantrums at the House of Blues in Boston on October 28 while on their Bright Futures Tour. Capital Cities opened the show.

Montage Concert
Music

This Week in Arts (11/5/2013)

Love It/Hate It: Vests
College

Love It/Hate It: Vests

Emma Kantor ‘17 sports a navy blue vest while walking through the Harvard Yard.

Love It/Hate It: Vests
College

Love It/Hate It: Vests

Emily Wang ‘17 wearing her vest with pride.

College

Image

Protesters gather outside President Faust's office on Friday afternoon demanding justice at Harvard's timber plantations in Argentina. The Responsible Investment at Harvard Coalition reports that Harvard's two timber plantations in Argentina are endangering the Ibera wetlands and thousands of farmers.

Undergraduate Council

Today in Photos (10/21/2013)

Play me Pianos
College

Play me Pianos

Stephen Leroy, Harvard researcher, enjoys playing the piano in front of Au Bon Pain last Friday afternoon. Leroy is one of the many who have shared their music abilities on the pianos throughout Cambridge.

Play me Pianos
College

Play me Pianos

Musician Sam Picillo plays an original song at the piano in front of Au Bon Pain last Friday afternoon. Sam has been enjoying playing his guitar in the Harvard square before it gets too cold.

College

Image

Harvard researcher, Stephen Leroy plays at the piano in front of Au Bon Pain last Friday. Stephen is one of the many people who have enjoyed using the street pianos throughout Cambridge.

College

Image

Chris Matthews shares a laugh at his book signing of, Tip and The Gipper:When Politics Worked, at the Coop on October 3rd. Matthews is a political commentator on many MSMBC programs, including Hardball with Chris Matthews.

IOP

Today in Photos (10/03/2013)

College

Image

Chris Matthews, political commentator on MSNBC, explains his new book titled Tip and the Gipper: When Politics Worked at a book signing at the Coop on October 3rd. Matthews appears on many MSNBC programs including Hardball with Chris Matthews.