Writer

Marianna N Tishchenko

Latest Content

Grad Student Allegedly Attacked Sunday

A female graduate student was allegedly attacked while walking on Putnam Avenue at approximately 9:05 p.m. Sunday, according to a

Ruggers Recall Historic Win

The 1984 Harvard Rugby Football Club was so busy raising the money to compete that its players did not see

Unnamed photo

Local Activists Go Nuclear

In the spring of 1983, Cambridge became the battleground for a showdown between defense contractors and anti-nuclear groups. A grassroots

Crossing the Iron Curtain

As Russian pianist Lev Vlasenko dazzled Harvard students with his smooth piano playing in a dimly lit Adams House Common

Report Critiques HUPD’s Profiling

CORRECTION APPENDED The Harvard College Safety Committee released a report Friday with recommendations for the Harvard University Police Department that

Report On HUPD Released

CORRECTION APPENDED The Harvard College Safety Committee released a report Friday with recommendations for the Harvard University Police Department to

Students Receive HUPD Advisory

A male graduate student was allegedly attacked while walking on Putnam Avenue at approximately 9:25 p.m. Wednesday, according to a

Faust Presents GSAS Issues

University President Drew G. Faust and Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Dean Allan M. Brandt fielded student questions and

HUPD Investigated for Alleged Misuse of Gas, Vehicles

Harvard auditors have launched an investigation of allegations that members of the Harvard University Police Department leadership improperly used their

Police Log

3/10/09 8:17 a.m.—Harvard University Police Department officers were dispatched to take a report of an individual sleeping in the entrance

GSAS Will Not Cut Program Funding

Despite the effects of the financial crisis on the University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Dean Allan M. Brandt

HUPD Investigates Two House Assaults

CORRECTIONS APPENDED Two separate assaults occurred in Leverett House and Quincy House over the weekend according to the Harvard University

Third-Year Harvard Law School Student Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Boston Police Officers

A Harvard Law School student was arrested on Jan. 24 after he allegedly threatened Boston Police Department officers and resisted

Study Captures Smoking Beliefs

People’s beliefs about the health effects of “third-hand smoke” are positively correlated to the extent to which smoking in their

McCarthy Speaks Against Prop 8

Timothy P. McCarthy ’93, a lecturer in history and literature, spoke about the implications of California’s passage of Proposition 8