Contributor

Erin M Williams

Latest Content

NSA Gala
On Campus

NSA Gala

Students from across the region gather together to celebrate Nigeria's Independence at the Harvard Nigerian Students Association 4th Annual Gala. The event included a traditional meal, dance performances, and a highly-anticipated fashion show.

NSA Gala
College

NSA Gala

Ope O. Adebanjo, '15, and Lade O. Sogade, '16, are both members of the Nigerian Students Association board. This is the fourth year that the NSA has put on the Nigerian Independence Day Gala.

NSA Gala
College

NSA Gala

Freshmen Zena K. Edosomwan '17 and Osaremen F. Okolo '17 sport traditional clothing at the Nigerian Independence Day Gala. The fashion show was one of the night's most anticipated events.

NSA Gala
College

NSA Gala

Paige Woods, '16 sings a solo with the Kuumba Singers of Harvard College at the Nigerian Independence Day Gala. The performance was one of several that occurred that night, including traditional dance and spoken word.

College

Today In Photos (10/15/2013)

College

Image

Boston-based native drum group Urban Thunder performs ceremonial songs at the Indigenous People's Day celebration. The inter-tribal group was just one of the night's performances which also included spoken word and dances from Ballet Folklorico.

Scoped

Image

Justin J. Moore '15 is one of very few junior transfer students, and the only one from Yale.

History Is Everything/Everything Is History
On Campus

History professor Tamar Herzog (far right) answers a question at the Everything is History/History is Everything panel Wednesday evening. Other panelists included history professors Robert Darnton, Annette Gordon-Reed, and Andrew Gordon (not shown).

Dean Search Committee
Crime

Today in Photos (10/10/2013)

The Feelies
Music

The Feelies

Brenda Sauter, the bass guitarist for The Feelies performs at the Sinclair in Harvard Square. She was part of the Feelies from 1983 to 1991, before they disbanded.

The Feelies
Music

The Feelies

The Feelies
Music

The Feelies

New Jersey-based rock group The Feelies play to a full house at the Sinclair on September 27. The band came out with a new album in 2011.

The Feelies
Music

The Feelies

The Feelies lead guitarist Glenn Mercer plays to a full house at the Sinclair on September 27.

The Feelies at The Sinclair
Music

The Feelies at The Sinclair

The Feelies guitarist Bill Million strums familiar tunes from old favorites to a full house at the Sinclair.

College

Image

Georgetown University Law Professor Julie Cohen looks on as University of Zurich Law Professor Rolf H. Weber gives a European perspective on the NSA leaks. The panel was part of a daylong conference on human rights in Europe and the United States.