Writer

Compiled FROM College newspapers

Latest Content

Financial Bonuses

In an extreme and unique move to attract talented students, Cornell University officials announced earlier this month that they will

Nuclear Conference

Dartmouth College will host an Ivy League conference on the issue of nuclear war this spring. The conference will include

Arms Race Protest

Armaments manufacturers recruiting at Cornell University sparked a small student protest two weeks ago. Carrying signs calling for "Institutional morality

Dracula

Inflation's bite hurts everyone, but inner city residents always seem to feel it the most. A Columbia student learned his

No CIA

Haverford College students protesting against the discriminatory hiring policies and militaristic nature of the CIA forced the cancellation of recruiting

Brown ROTC?

A move to bring the Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) back to the campus of Brown University more than

NOW at Yale

Yale may become the first Ivy League school to have an on-campus chapter of the National Organization for Women (NOW)

Amherst Demo

Eighteen demonstrators staging a sit-in at the U.S. Army recruiting office last month in Amherst, near the campus of the

NYU Professors Charged With Copyright Law Violation

Nine New York University professors, the university and a local copy center are being taken to court in a case

Applications Rise

Admissions officers at Columbia College announced last month that their move to co-education has resulted in a dramatic increase in

Hearing Disability

A college sophomore's ear became a temporary roach motel last month when one of the monstrous vermin established residence there

Yale to Replace U.S. Aid Lost to Non-Registrants

NEW HAVEN, Conn.--Yale will provide additional financial aid to those students who lose federal money because they did not register

$1,000,000,000

PRINCETON, N.J.--After five years of explosive growth. Princeton University's endowment recently hit $1,000,000,000. The Daily Princetonian reported recently. The endowment--consisting

Sperm Bank

AUGUSTA. Ga.--A sperm bank that opened next door to the University of Georgia recently had so many first day student

Abolish Frats

HARTFORD, Conn.--A faculty student committee at Trinity College recent recommended that the college's six fraternities and two sororities be eliminated.