Writer

Boisfeuillet JONES Jr.

Latest Content

Harvard and Protest

I N THE aftermath of Columbia's turmoil, an obvious question arises: Could it happen here? Could Harvard have an explosion

Franklin Ford, Dean of Faculty

I N CARING for the University internal affairs the Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences exerts as much

Ed School Finds Applications Up

The School of Education, in contrast to a number of Harvard's graduate schools, has encountered a ten per cent increase

Harvard, M.I.T. Urban Studies Get $6 Million Ford Foundation Grant

The Ford Foundation has granted Harvard and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology $3 million each to endow new professorships in

On the Other Hand The Wrong Way

(The opinion of a majority of the editorial board appeared in Saturday's Crimson. ) Frustrated by a sport they watch

Yale Adopts Complete Pass-Fail

The Yale College Faculty voted over-whelmingly yesterday to abolish its numerical grading system and to adopt a pass-fail system for

The Faculty's Stern Decision

( The following represents the opinion of a minority of the Editorial Board. The majority opinion appeared in yesterday's Crimson)

DARTMOUTH WINS, 23-21

A last-minute Dartmouth field goal thwarted a Harvard fourth-quarter comeback and gave the Indians a 23-21 victory today. After seeing

The Hellenic-American

From a distance, the current Greek government looks like a comic farce. The ruling colonels are a parody of the

Why No Long Drives? Don't Blame the Line

The most inspiring quality of Harvard's football team lfast year was its ability to move the ball consistently on the

The Outrage of Benevolent Paternalism

Segregation has worked brillantly in the South, and, in fact, in the nation, to this extent: it has allowed white

Archbishop Ramsey Hits 'God Is Dead'

Arthur Michael Ramsey, Archbishop of Canterbury, told an overflow crowd in Sanders Theatre last night the idea that "God is

The 1967 Draft Act: Where You Stand

Harvard undergraduates, who during the last two days have filed for II-S draft deferments, can rest assured of one thing:

Ex-Cadets Criticize Army ROTC

Four members of the Class of 1967 who were denied commissions by the Harvard Army ROTC last spring have written

The Maddox Mind

When Lester Maddox became Governor of Georgia. Carl Sanders provided him with a speech writing team that produced a shockingly