Contributor

Madeleine Taylor-McGrane

Latest Content

Harvard Map Collection
On Campus

Harvard Map Collection

A map depicting the Mexican-American War, featuring important figures in the war, housed in the Harvard Map Collection in the Pusey Library.

Harvard Map Collection
On Campus

Harvard Map Collection

A 16th Century Japanese Map of the World housed in the Harvard Map Collection in the Pusey Library.

Harvard Map Collection
On Campus

Harvard Map Collection

A 19th Century replica of an 18th Century promotional map of New England. It is housed in the Harvard Map Collection in the Pusey Library.

Harvard Map Collection
On Campus

Harvard Map Collection

A map of Britain housed in the Harvard Map Collection in the Pusey Library.

Harvard Map Collection
On Campus

Harvard Map Collection

David Weimer, librarian for Cartographic Collections and Learning at the Harvard Map Collection, displays a world map held in Pusey Library.

Harvard Map Collection
On Campus

Harvard Map Collection

A ribbon map of the Mississippi River housed in the Harvard Map Collection in the Pusey Library.

Harvard Map Collection
On Campus

Harvard Map Collection

Stores of wall maps held in the Harvard Map Collection in the Pusey Library.

Soul Food Brunch
Food and Drink

Soul Food Brunch

Attendees enjoy a soul food brunch in the Fong Auditorium on Sunday. The brunch was the concluding event in the Kuumba Singers' Black Arts Festival.

WECode Conference
Computer Science

WECode Conference

Attendees of the WECode Conference meet with professional mentors over lunch in Northwest Labs on Saturday. WECode attracted several professionals related to the tech industry, including keynote speakers from Piazza and Pinterest.

The Walter J. Leonard Black Arts Festival Performing Arts Showcase: “A Night of Tributes”
College

Photos of the Weekend 02.28.16

Soul Food Brunch
Food and Drink

Soul Food Brunch

Therese Nelson, founder of Black Culinary History, speaks to attendees of a soul food brunch in the Fong Auditorium on Sunday. The brunch was the concluding event in the Kuumba Singers' Black Arts Festival.

WECode Conference
Computer Science

WECode Conference

Pooja Sankar, founder and CEO of Piazza, speaks to attendees of the WECode Conference in Northwest Labs on Saturday. WECode is the largest student-ran Women in Computer Science conference held each year.

The Harvard Lowkeys in "Major Key: A #BlessOpp Jam"
Today in Photos

Photos of the Weekend 02.17.16

1vyG Conference Dinner
College

1vyG Conference Dinner

Attendees of the 1vyG conference enjoy a meal in Annenberg Hall on Saturday night. 1vyG is a conference planned by and directed towards first-generation Ivy League college students.