Crimson staff writer

Zindzi Hammond-Hanson

Latest Content

Kirkland Up In Arms

Kirkland

<p>You’ve probably heard talk about the incestuous parties that take place in Kirkland House around the holidays, but have you ever stopped to think how a community could get close enough to condone such a thing? Part of the reason might be that Kirkland is rich with spirit and tradition, creating some of the biggest connections inside of one of the smallest Houses. </p>

icecreamsandwich
Flyby Blog

Dining Delights: Spicy Burgers, Chili Fries, and Ice Cream Sandwiches

Dining hall food doesn’t have to be boring. There are many creative ways to mix different ingredients together to make more exciting meals.

icecreamsandwich
Flyby Blog

icecreamsandwich

icecreamsandwich

chilicheesefries
Flyby Blog

chilicheesefries

chilicheesefries

burger4
Flyby Blog

burger4

burger4

burger3
Flyby Blog

burger3

burger3

burger2
Flyby Blog

burger2

burger2

burger
Flyby Blog

burger

Burger

Girl texting
Flyby Blog

How to Succeed on GroupMe

The GroupMe app has grown in popularity as one of the primary ways for people connect when they don’t have/don’t want each other’s numbers. Most of us are a part of at least one GroupMe thread, either for a social organization, a collection of p-set buddies, or maybe just their group of friends. Flyby is here to provide you with a guide to be the best contributor to your GroupMe, effectively feeding your ego and providing you with a sense of validation.

Annenberg Hall (2013)
Flyby Blog

New and Improved Annenberg

Although being away for winter break can be a fun, much needed time of relaxation, many people are excited to come back to the familiarity that is Harvard. While most students are met with the same old same old of their routine, the class of 2019 was welcomed back to campus with the pleasant surprise of a new and improved Annenberg. Annenberg’s new facelift includes several improvements and we’re here to walk you through them.

Warm Christmas Tree
J Term

Holiday Guide to Global Warming

This year, all dreams of a White Christmas seem beyond reach, unless we expect to see the East Coast drop from a balmy 70° down to below freezing in time for Santa’s arrival. In case the Christmas Eve heat wave has got you down, flyby is here with the holiday guide to global warming.

Winter Display
Flyby Blog

How To: Celebrate the Holidays in Your Dorm Room

What can a broke college student do to cheer up during this finals season?

bgood kale bowl offer
Flyby Blog

bgood kale bowl offer

bgood kale bowl offer
Food and Drink

PSA: Free Kale Grain Bowls at b.good

B.Good has free food - don't miss out.

Currier House
Flyby Blog

Flyby Reviews: Currier's Heaven and Hell

Even if you didn’t manage to make the shuttle, however, Flyby is here to offer its take on the night’s event: