Crimson staff writer

Clara Baselga-Garriga

Latest Content

FRESHMAN FORMAL FUN
Flyby Blog

Flyby's Guide to Freshman Formal

As we reach the finish line of a year full of aggressive pseting and regrettably getting in touch with your inner Lamonster, you may have just forgotten how to be a normal human in a social setting. Especially all you freshmen out there, who probably still haven’t quite figured out how to non-awkwardly navigate the social scene. Freshman Formal quickly approaching (read, it’s tomorrow) and Flyby’s here to help prevent you from making a fool of yourself.

currier house

Currier

<p>What’s better than going to Harvard but also being able to get away from Harvard? Currier’s small size, consistently lauded dining hall, and perfect Uber distance from the Square will make you feel like you have the best of both worlds.</p>

Cabot House

Cabot

<p> Surrounding the beautiful and exclusive Quad (country club) Lawn, Cabot House is likely to give you the single and spacious suites you have yearned for since orientation week. If that’s still not enough, the “Nutella-me-more,” a latte with nutella, will pull you in for sure. </p>

Flyby Blog

The Five Types of Blocking Drama Creators

With the rising Sophomore Housing Lottery registration opening next Monday, Feb. 29, blocking drama has come in like a wrecking ball. The stress in the environment is visible through the decrease in food supply at Annenberg because of freshmen eating their feelings and the lack of lack of Kleenex packs at the CVS in the Square.

ICE, ICE BABY
J Term

Breaking The Ice After Winter Break

Going back to Harvard after more than a month of vacation can be bittersweet, and at times a little awkward. Needless to say, walking into Annenberg the first day back at school was quite the dilemma: are you close enough with that girl from LPSA section to give her a hug? Or should you just wave and smile? Are you tired from telling everyone you know that your break was great because you did nothing but sleep? If this sounds like you, don’t worry; Flyby is here to help you out.

Asher L. Bartch
Flyby Blog

Fun Ways to Celebrate New Years

Whether you are home with your family or out with your friends, Flyby has come up with some anxiety-free ways to ensure a successful start to the year.

Texter graph
Flyby Blog

Texter graph

Texter graph
Flyby Blog

What Type of Texter Are You?

​Here at Harvard, there are different sorts of texters. Whether you overuse emojis or semicolons, take the quiz below to find out which which type of texter you are. ​

Thanksgiving at Harvard
On Campus

A Harvard Friendsgiving

What your roommates don’t know is that being in Cambridge over Thanksgiving is low-key the way to go.

City Sports Closing Sale
Harvard Square

A Boston Fixture, City Sports Closing Its Doors

City Sports will close all 26 stores including its Harvard Square location.

Flyby Blog

Radiate: The Harvard-Yale Tinder

Because what's more important about a football game than a chance to find love?

Cabot Library
Libraries

Cabot Library, Reimagined Our Way

As the deadline for the start of the renovation approaches, Flyby suggests a few easy but crucial additions to make Cabot Library the new place to be.

Costume Contest
Flyby Blog

Flyby Reviews: "Haunted Hall" in Annenberg

If you missed it or can no longer remember the experience, Flyby is here to help you out.

LamCaf vending machine
Flyby Blog

LamCaf vending machine

This beauty resides in LamCaf.

LamCaf vending machine
Food and Drink

Vending Machine Recipes

Vending machines are an untapped resource on campus; snacks range from organic peeled mango slices, to white cheddar popcorn, to Justin’s dark chocolate peanut butter cups.