Crimson staff writer

Betty Anne Richardson

Latest Content

Listen Up: April Selfie
Flyby Blog

Listen Up: On Senior Spring Dating and People Who Avoid Saying Hi

Listen Up is back! This time we're tackling senior spring dating and, you know, those ruthless folks who do whatever it takes to avoid saying hi in passing.

Listen Up: April Selfie
Flyby Blog

Listen Up: April Selfie

Right before this picture was taken, Betty called Hyemi a doodle ball and Hyemi is still confused what that is.

Betty and Hyemi Return
College Life

Betty and Hyemi Return

We're back. And with better wine this time.

Betty and Hyemi Return
Flyby Blog

Listen Up: On Best Dates and Embarrassing Stories

Listen Up, Harvard! Your favorite two gurus are back to give you advice on everything from getting over embarrassing moments to skillfully wooing your section crush.

betty hyemi
Flyby Blog

Listen Up! is BACK and Better Than Ever

Guess what– your favorite journalistic, blockmate/BFF, crime-fighting (not really) duo is back to answer all your burning questions in our biweekly advice column, Listen Up! This time, Hyemi and Betty take on bad dates and digestive health.

betty hyemi
Flyby Blog

betty hyemi

Bets and Hyemi freshman year awkwardness

emoji-listen-up
Flyby Blog

Listen Up!: On Love and Neopets

Listen Up! is back...Our first installment tackles love and Neopets

Listen Up is back and better than ever!
Flyby Blog

Listen Up!: Back at it Again with the Important Questions

It’s ya girls Betty and Hyemi, day one homies since Freshman Orientation Week, relentless blockmates, and the dynamic Flyby journalistic duo. We’re two fun-loving junior girls living in Dunster, and we want to share our vast pools of knowledge and wisdom with the rest of Harvard. So we’re bringing back Listen Up, your favorite and most reliable biweekly advice column, where you ask the questions and we provide sage answers.

Listen Up is back and better than ever!
Flyby Blog

Listen Up is back and better than ever!

Listen Up is back and better than ever!

From the Archives: Harvard Students Protest the Vietnam War
UHS

From the Archives: Mumps

“In the wake of the present Mumps epidemic, a disease prevalent among children, of 21 cases, 17 Yardlings have been confined to bed, it was learned from Dr. Arlie V. Bock Henry K. Oliver Professor of Hygiene, yesterday.” ...wait, was this written in 2016 or 1937?

Old Lev to be Renovated

Leverett

<p>There's a lot more to Leverett House than its newly renovated spaces and squad of rabbits, who seem to always come out on the Tower’s lawn every night at dusk. Famous for its Monkey Bread, weekly “Not Just Sherry Hour,” annual “Donut Bash,” and rabbit-related imagery, there is never a dull moment in Leverett House. With the largest student population on campus, Lev promises a community with House pride on the rise and you don’t want to miss out. </p>

RIP Panera
Flyby Blog

RIP Panera

Gone but not forgotten

RIP Panera
Harvard Square

RIP Panera

Continuing with what seems to be the year of tragic and unexpected restaurant closings, Panera will be the next Harvard Square Staple that is added to the seemingly ever growing list. According to an 8x11 piece of computer paper taped to Panera’s front door, Harvard Square’s Panera Bread Cafe has permanently closed as of today, February 29, 2016. The most sensitive of ways to inform its loyal customers of the this terrible tragedy to top off everyone’s leap day.

Flyby Blog

Flyby's Guide to the Most Absurd Junior Parents Weekend 2016

Apparently Junior Parents Weekend, also known as Junior Parents “Invited-To-Harvard-So-The-Coop-Sells-Its-Quota-Of-Class-Rings” Weekend, commences tomorrow. If only one of the countless Deans of Harvard sent as many emails about Junior Parents Weekend as they send about the weather, we juniors wouldn’t be scrambling to simultaneously rid our rooms of sin and determine the purpose of Junior Parents Weekend before our sweet parents arrive.

Go best friend, that's my best friend
Flyby Blog

Go best friend, that's my best friend

Andy's best friend dabs on 'em.