Contributor

Elizabeth S Pinkas

Latest Content

Music Circle
Music

Music Circle

Music

Image

Mashup duo The White Panda kicked off Yardfest 2011 with mixes of top 40 songs.

On Campus

Weekend in Photos: (04/18/2011)

On Campus

Image

Crowds of students filled the old yard yesterday for this year’s Yardfest, featuring the music of White Panda, Sam Adams, and Far East Movement.

On Campus

Image

Mashup duo The White Panda started off the performances at Yardfest 2011. The group mixed various combinations of top 40 songs to an enthusiastic crowd of Harvard students.

On Campus

Weekend in Photos: 04/11/2011

On Campus

Image

Seth Rockman, Associate Professor of History at Brown University, makes concluding remarks at the joint Harvard-Brown conference Slavery's Capitalism on Saturday. The conference was held from April 7th to April 9th and explored the connections between slavery and national economic development between the American Revolution and the Civil War.

Market in the Square
College

Today in Photos (04/05/11)

Cultural Politics: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
College

Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. participates in a panel discussion titled “Cultural Politics: Interdisciplinary Perspectives” hosted by Weatherhead Center for International Affairs yesterday evening at the CGIS-South building.

Candlelight Vigil for Japan
College

Today in Photos (03/22/11)

"The Rule of Law and Constitutional Guarantees in Ukraine"
College

Bohdan A. Futey, judge of U.S. Court of Federal Claims, speaks about “The Rule of Law and Constitutional Guarantees in Ukraine” at the Zenovia Sochor Parry Memorial Lecture held by the Harvard Ukrainian Research Institute yesterday.

College

Today in Photos (03/01/11)

Dean's Noontime Concert
College

Dean's Noontime Concert

Rebecca Fischer, Julie Yoon, Gregory Beaver, and Jonah Sirota of the Chiara String Quartet perfrom in University Hall at the Dean's Noontime Concert on Monday, February 28th, 2011

On Campus

Image

Kavita Ramdas, CEO & President of the Global Fund for Women, speaks to students at an event held by Harvard's Women's Leadership Project on Saturday, February 26th, 2011.

On Campus

Weekend in Photos: (02/28/2011)