Harvard Management Company
By Steve S. Li
- Some Want Harvard’s Federal Funding Gone. Harvard Should Agree.
- Harvard Endowment Fossil Fuel Investments Rose In Value During Fiscal Year 2022
- Harvard Corporation Approved New Voting Guidelines on Climate, Racial Equity, and Cybersecurity in 2022
- Missing from Harvard’s Annual Endowment Report This Year: Underlying Data
- Harvard Endowment Value Falls $2.3 Billion Following First Negative Returns Since 2016
- Harvard Says the Endowment Tax Is a Blow to Higher Education. Is It?
- Harvard Bolsters Investments in Google, Semiconductor Industry
- Harvard Management Company Endorses Some Environmental Regulations in SEC Letter
- GOP Congressman Takes Aim at Harvard’s Potential Endowment Links to Chinese Companies
- ‘A Black Hole of Information’: Experts Evaluate Harvard’s Net-Zero Emissions Pledge
- Endowment Scraps Apple, Slashes Facebook Holdings in Fourth Quarter
- Harvard Management Company Operations Set to Become Carbon Neutral
- Harvard’s Shareholder Panel Votes On Three Facebook Governance Measures
- Harvard Management Company Sells Holdings in Tech, Increases Facebook Investments in Third Quarter
- Enlarged Endowments and Wronged Workers
- Harvard’s Endowment Soars to $53.2 Billion, Reports 33.6% Returns
- Billions Left on the Table: Harvard’s Misguided Investment Strategy
- Endowment Sells Off Stocks in Major Technology Companies, Invests in Microsoft and Biopharmaceutical Companies in Fourth Quarter
- Harvard Management Company Has Reduced Exposure to Fossil Fuels By 80 Percent Since 2008, Per Report
- Harvard Management Company Has Invested in Bitcoin Since 2019, per Report
- Japanese Government Advisor Threatened Harvard Management Company With Regulatory Probe In Critical Vote on Toshiba Chief Executive’s Replacement, per Report
- Harvard Management Company Renews Facebook Investments, Buys Gambling and Tech Stocks As Securities Value Spikes in Third Quarter
- Experts Say Endowment Returns Are Strong, But Long-Term Success Contingent on Investment Planning
- Harvard Endowment Returns 7.3 Percent for Fiscal Year 2020
- In Reversal, Harvard Will Maintain Normal Endowment Payout for Fiscal Year 2021
- Bacow Made $570,072 during First Six Months of Presidency, Per Financial Disclosures
- In Support of Prison Divestment
- Harvard Management Company Public Securities Holdings Plummet in First Quarter
- Experts Say Harvard May Encounter ‘Pitfalls’ On its Way To A Greenhouse Gas-Neutral Endowment
- The Climate Cannot Wait Until 2050
- Harvard Will 'Apply the Tourniquet' On Non-Essential Spending, Per CFO Hollister
- Harvard Endowment Commits to Net-Zero Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 2050
- Harvard Has The Largest University Endowment in the World. CFO Hollister Says It Has Its Limits.
- Harvard to Issue $1.1 Billion in Bonds, Capitalizing on Low Interest Rate
- In Letter to Bacow, Rev. Al Sharpton Calls on Harvard to Disclose Diversity Among Endowment Managers
- Harvard Faced a Recession Eleven Years Ago. Today, It’s Facing Another. What Has It Learned?
- Harvard and Divestment Advocates Disagree Over How Much the University Puts Into Private Prisons. Here’s Why.
- Harvard Management Company Bought Uber, Biopharmaceutical Stocks During Last Quarter of 2019
- Do Good Investments Make Good Neighbors?
- Committee on Shareholder Responsibility Voted on Facebook Practices
- Three Years Into HMC’s Five-Year Plan, Experts Say It Is Too Soon to Judge Narvekar
Harvard Business School Professor Sadun Resigns as Antisemitism Task Force Co-Chair
Sadun Resigned Over Concern Harvard Wouldn’t Implement Antisemitism Task Force Recommendations
Harvard Undergrad Publishes Anonymized Student Data, Alleges Datamatch Security Flaw
To The Editor: On Jewish Spaces and Bike Lanes
Harvard Held the Future of Education in Its Hands. Then We Sold It.