There are a few important rivalries in every Harvard student’s life: Harvard vs. Yale, The Crimson vs. The Lampoon, a semi-secret Sorrento Square social organization that used to occasionally publish a so-called humor magazine, and now a new one that has entered the scene: Tasty Burger vs. Shake Shack.

Tasty Burger has already whetted students' appetites for greasy fast food, but will it survive the invasion of the chic New York eatery? Here's a comprehensive rating of Shake Shack and Tasty Burger to give you the inside scoop on the rivalry.

Price:

Shake Shack: $$$$
The food at Shake Shack is definitely on the pricier side, so for students it might not fit in your budget. For a burger, fries, and shake, you can expect to pay at least $13.

Tasty Burger: $$$
Tasty Burger’s prices are much less taxing on a student’s wallet. A burger, fries, and beer is around $10.

Burger Quality:

SS: ****
We’d rate the food at this New York famous shack a solid four stars. The burgers taste much more fresh and flavorful than their competitor's "Tasty" Burger.

TB: **
The burgers at Tasty Burger really aren’t anything special. If anything, I’d say the onion rings are what are really tasty; maybe they should consider changing their name to Tasty Rings.

Shake Quality:

SS: ****
The custard used in the famous Shake Shack shake is the perfect ingredient for a four star shake. The blend of texture and taste is perfection.

TB: ***
The shakes at Tasty Burger are delicious, but you could find a similar tasting shake at Mcdonald’s for a dollar.

Late night hours:

SS: **
Unfortunately, Shake Shack hasn’t really figured out the whole late night Harvard food craving ordeal yet. Shake Shack closes at 11 p.m. every night, missing the post-midnight rush of stumbling students with the drunchies. We hope that they extend their hours ASAP.

TB: ****
Open until 4 a.m. on weekends, Tasty Burger knows how to please the average late night Harvard student. It’s definitely a treat after a disappointing night at a final club.