Crimson staff writer

MARIETTA M COBURN

Latest Content

Fifteen Most Interesting

Rachel L. Wagley

Rachel L. Wagley ‘11 arrived on Harvard’s campus excited about the prospect of conveying her conservative convictions to a college ...

For The Moment

Love It: Chatroulette

First there were the AOL chat rooms, the pioneer of forums for online creepers and the occasional renegade tween to ...

dapa alcohol police
In The Meantime

Brought to You by DAPA

The only thing a Harvard student might find more tantalizing than a big fat “A” on a final paper is ...

In The Meantime

15 Questions with Blair Underwood

Recently, it seems that our campus been a magnet for Hollywood A-listers, but it wasn’t until last week that one ...

In The Meantime

Fifteen Questions with Blair Underwood

Henry Louis Gates Jr.
FAS

Gates Recounts Racial History

Professor Henry Louis “Skip” Gates, Jr., spoke about his book “Colored People: A Memoir”, a homage to his family and West Virginia hometown, to a crowd of nearly 500 last night.

For The Moment

An Awesome Way To Find Funding

For The Moment

When it Comes Down to “The Wire,” Community Service Still Comes First

Last Thursday night, FM hiked over to Science Center D to listen to a stick-up boy, a lesbian cop, and ...

Harvard in the City

Panel Discusses Gates Controversy and Racism

A panel of experts came together yesterday at the Harvard Law School to discuss concerns of racial profiling by America’s police force that were prompted by this summer’s arrest of Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. and the controversy it sparked.

For The Moment

Get Out!

1. Sweet and Nasty

For The Moment

Shuttling to the Sound Studio

If attending the recent DJ Tiësto concert has emboldened you to fulfill your destiny of becoming a global electronic sensation, ...