Contributor

Keri D Mabry

Latest Content

Medicine

Image

Green

Image

Harvard in the World

Image

Harvard in the World

Image

Niall has a Twitter. Do You?

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

James Franco gives a press conference immediately after receiving the Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Pudding Pot on Friday. Franco thanked the members of the Pudding for their hospitality before discussing his role in the recent film, Milk, and explaining

Image

T.C. Boyle, author of the novel “The Women,” talks about his book at the Harvard Bookstore on Wednesday night.

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

A Charity event called “Dinner for Water” raises awarness about the lack of clean water in Africa. Many villages in Nigeria lack sources of clean water, according to Chioma Achebe ‘10, president of Harvard African Students Association.

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

Nearly 50 years after its founding, the Freshman Seminar Program has grown exponentially and has become a welcome contrast to large introductory lecture classes for first-years, but still suffers from some lasting problems.

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

Members of Harvard’s Collegium Musicum present a selection of a cappella holiday music at the Harvard Coop on Sunday afternoon.

Image

No caption

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

A man attempts to pass through the turnstile at the Harvard T station. The T faced increased trafiic from homeward bound students yesterday.

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

1Uncaptioned photo

Image

Eric S. Chivian, director of the Center for Health and the Global Environment at Harvard Medical School, gives a talk at the Harvard Coop.

WORDS OF WISDOM

WORDS OF WISDOM

Women in Science at Harvard-Radcliffe (WISHR) host a panel on “The Flavors of Science” at the Lamont Forum Room on Sunday afternoon. Panelists discussed their experiences in Harvard’s graduate, medical, and dental schools.