Writer

Crimson Sports Staff

Latest Content

The Game 139 Graphic

The 139th Harvard-Yale Game 2023

HY Graphic 2022

The 138th Harvard-Yale Game 2022

After a spectacular final drive claimed the 137th rendition of The Game for Harvard in 2021, the Crimson is back on the field — this time at Harvard Stadium — to secure its 62nd victory over Yale. As students, alumni, and Yalies flock to Cambridge and turn their eyes across the Charles River, here's what you need to know as you cheer for Harvard on Saturday.

Harvard vs. Yale

Dueling Columns The Crimson vs. Yale Daily News

Every year, the Yale Daily News attempts to make up for its lackluster journalism by putting together a roast of Harvard.

Year in Sports

The Game 2019

Harvard-Yale Preview 2019

In the 136th contest between the two institutions, Harvard will be adopting the role of spoiler.

Home Shore

Head of the Charles 2019

The Trophies. The Leaders. The Preparation. All of these and much more behind the scenes work went into the 55th running of the Head of the Charles Regatta.

Not Done Yet
Men's Basketball

LIVE: Men's Basketball Visits the Hilltop to Take on Georgetown in NIT

Harvard men's basketball drew the sixth seed in the NIT Opener and will face No. 3 Georgetown on Wednesday night. The game will be played on Gerogetown's campus at the 2,500-seat McDonough Arena and will be televised nationally on ESPN2 at 7PM.

Family
Women's Basketball

LIVE: Women's Basketball Fights for First Appearance in Ivy Tournament FInal

Harvard women's basketball will face off against Penn on Saturday night, as it hopes to earn its first-ever appearance in the Ivy Tournament final.

Huddle Together
Men's Basketball

LIVE: Men's Basketball Fights for NCAA Tournament Bid Against Yale

Harvard men's basketball is one game away from the NCAA Tournament, as it must defeat Yale in the Ivy tournament final at noon to earn its spot.

A Young Stud
Men's Basketball

LIVE: Men's Basketball Takes on Penn in Ivy League Tournament Semifinals

Harvard men's basketball has an opportunity this weekend to earn its first berth to the NCAA Tournament since 2015, challenging Penn in the Ivy semifinals at 12:30 PM on ESPNU.

Winding Up

Spring Sports Supplement 2019

In the midst of "crossover" season on campus, Harvard's winter and spring sports are busy in action. Check out previews on spring teams, highlights from the winter season, and two look-backs at championship teams!

Tenacious Kale
Men's Basketball

LIVE: Men's Basketball Faces Top-Seeded Yale in New Haven

After suffering a surprising defeat to Brown on Friday night, Harvard men's basketball(13-9, 6-3 Ivy) will challenge Yale in a critical conference game in Payne-Whitney Gym in New Haven.

Breaking the Record Books
Women's Basketball

Breaking the Record Books

Katie Benzan surpassed Erin Maher ‘93's record for career three-pointers, knocking down her 262nd trey early in the third quarter.

Beanpot Time
Women's Ice Hockey

LIVE: Women's Hockey Headed to OT to Decide Beanpot Victor

The Harvard women's hockey team will drudge through the snow on Tuesday night to face off against No. 7/8 Boston University in Bright-Landry Hockey Center for a shot at its first Beanpot title since 2015.

Going Crazy
Men's Basketball

Men's Basketball Wins Instant Classic in 3OT Over Columbia

In an incredible triple overtime win for the ages, Harvard men's basketball defeated Columbia 98-96 on Friday night at Lavietes Pavilion in a 55-minute thriller. Junior guard Bryce Aiken hit a remarkable buzzer-beater three at the end of overtime as part of a 44-point effort.