{shortcode-c5556e058a7522aaf9bd20cfd08dc49b3b0b062a}October 7th is National Frappe Day, so we’ve selected our four favorite frappe recipes to observe the holiday. All the portions below are what we recommend for a venti size — because go big or go home.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

This taste-alike frappe takes us back to the good old days of Sunday morning cartoons and sugary breakfasts. Start with a white mocha base, add two pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup, ask for cinnamon sugar to be blended in, top with whipped cream, and sprinkle even more cinnamon sugar on top. Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day.

Piña Colada

Did somebody say spring break? Transport yourself to any tropical destination with this crème frappe. Just ask for coconut milk filled to the first line, pineapple juice filled to the second line, add three scoops of vanilla bean powder, and pump one and a half squirts of both classic and vanilla syrup. You didn’t even have to pay for a flight to go on this vacay.

Chocolate-Covered Banana

Banana and chocolate have always been a dynamic duo, but put them in a frappe, and suddenly it’s a whole new world. This vanilla bean frappe (with three less scoops of vanilla bean powder) is totally transformed when you line the cup with a mocha drizzle, add a banana, splurge for java chips, and obviously top it with whip cream. This has fruit in it, so it’s healthy, right?

Chunky Monkey

It may be cuffing season, but the only men we need in our lives are Ben and Jerry. Order a crème frappe, blend in a banana, add two scoops of vanilla bean powder, pump two squirts of mocha syrup, hazelnut syrup, and toffee nut syrup, and garnish with a light caramel drizzle. Dating’s never been this sweet and easy.  

*Pro-Tip: Use the Starbucks mobile app to skip the lines and earn delicious points with every purchase.

Don’t worry, be frappe-y, and a happy National Frappe Day to you!