Forget the "H" sweaters and crimson striped bow ties of yesteryear as you plan your outfit for the Harvard-Yale Game. This year's offerings show us that putting Yale down requires nothing fancier than a t-shirt. Take a look:

Harvard State: The makers of last year's "#Occupy Yale" t-shirt are back and with more variety. Harvard State, founded by Regan Bozman '13-'14 and Jacob D. Roberts '13, is selling tank tops ($10-$12.50), sweatshirts ($17.50), sunglasses ($5), and more. Merchandise can be bought online and delivered to undergraduate dorms. Of particular note is the potentially controversial "Yale You a Stupid Hoe" tank featuring Nicki Minaj.

Fale: An annual favorite, the Fale shirt hits the market this time as a product of the Harvard Philippine Forum. Proceeds will help fund the organization's J-term community service trip to the Philippines. These shirts ($15) are available for order here and can either be delivered to your room or picked up in front of the Science Center from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. every day this week.

Handle the Truth: The Crimson Dance Team has partnered with the Harvard Store in the production of these crimson long-sleeve shirts. The "You Can't Handle the Truth" on the back seems much nicer when delivered by the Crimson Dance Team and not Jack Nicholson. They are available for $12.50 online and $15 in person outside the Science Center every day this week.

Carry On: The only freebie on the list is available Tuesday at the Harvard College Fund Undergraduate Committee's annual Beat Yale Thankathon from 5 - 7 p.m. in Ticknor Lounge. In exchange for writing a few thank you notes to donors, the first 300 students will receive a "Keep Calm, It's Only Yale" t-shirt. To make the offer sweeter, food will be served.