In this series, we bring you creative and delicious recipes that can be made in 10 minutes and less, all within the constraints of Harvard’s dining halls. Have a recipe you'd like to share? E-mail us at flyby@thecrimson.com.

Today we bring you a healthy-ish entrée and less healthy dessert, but both are equally delicious! For a guiltless lunch, we’re presenting a tomato-mustard grilled cheese that you can make on your own, avoiding the grease of the grill. For dessert, we bring you a delectable cookie froyo sandwich. The grilled cheese is perfect for lunch and can be made using the panini press and just a few ingredients. The froyo sandwich is great for lunch or dinner, and has the perfect touch of sweet to finish off a meal.

TOMATO-MUSTARD GRILLED CHEESE

Ingredients:

2 slices of bread (white or whole wheat)

3 slices of cheese

4 tomato slices

mustard, to taste

Directions: Grab two slices of bread; pop them in the toaster until brown. Take out the bread, and spread mustard on one slice of bread, to taste. Put three slices of cheese on top of the mustard, and then add the four tomato pieces. Combine both pieces of bread into a sandwich, and use the Panini maker to melt your cheese for a delectable butter-free lunch.

COOKIE FROYO SANDWICH

Ingredients:

2 cookies (any flavor!)

froyo (chocolate or vanilla)

Directions: Grab two cookies from the dessert section and, on a plate, pop them into the microwave for a quick warming session. Make sure that one cookie is right side up and that the other is upside down. After 15 seconds, remove the cookies. They should be soft. Head over to the froyo area, and put either chocolate or vanilla froyo on the upside down cookie depending on your taste. Finish off your sandwich by putting the remaining cookie on top. There you have it – a delicious froyo sandwich.