Contributor

Trieu H Ton

Latest Content

Events

Image

Image

No caption

Image

No caption

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

The Woodbridge International Society and the Harvard Queer Students and Allies host “Queer Narratives in America and Beyond”, a discussion on cross-cultural perspectives on queer identity, yesterday.

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

Poet and author Kevin Coval gives a slam poetry performance at open-mic night yesterday at Quincy Cage.

Image

No caption

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

1Uncaptioned photo

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

Leo J. Keliher ’10 speaks to Professor Frank Sear of the University of Melbourne after the latter delivered the lecture Grand Designs: Building a Roman Theater yesterday at the Barker Center.

Image

No caption

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

Gillian Beer explores Charles Darwin’s private journals to reveal how his fascination with consciousness of all life forms brought about useful methods of inquiry, in a speech yesterday in Tsai Auditorium.

SPINDER SPINS A TALE

SPINDER SPINS A TALE

Stephen Spinder grips the attention of the audience with an animated discussion of his books, “Budapest Through My Lens, a Solitary Perspective” and “Ten Years in Transylvania: Traditions of Hungarian Folk Culture.”

PROSPECTS FOR PEACE

PROSPECTS FOR PEACE

Professor Ali Asani and Dr. Hassan Abbas discuss the deeply-rooted history of conflict between neighboring countries India and Pakistan with students gathered in the Lowell Junior Common Room yesterday afternoon.

Unnamed photo

Unnamed photo

Jacky Kwong ’11 observes artwork made by Pforzheimer House residents in the House’s Hastings room last night.

Image

Time to retire that “Crimson Crazies” shirt and go for something a little more charitable.

CLINCHED

CLINCHED

Sophomore Dana Roberts and senior Amanda Watkins combined for a three-hit shutout win in game two against Brown yesterday. The win clinched the team’s second consecutive Ivy League North Divison title and came on the heels of the Crimson’s 7-6 loss to the