Police Blotter

The following is a last of thefts assaults and other crimes that occurred during the last week, They are completed from the Harvard police bitter

Square Fight

At 10:13 p.m. Friday, two Harvard police officers suffered minor leg business after saying to break up a eight between two female adolescents in Holyoke Center Plaza. The two were arrested on felony charges of assault and battery of a police officer and possession of deadly weapons, Deputy Chief of Police Jack W. Morse.

False Alarm

A Holworthy Hall fire alarm went off at 2 24 a.m. Friday morning, but police officers found no fire. Officials, however, found he glass on the dormitory's basement alarm broken and residents reported that three youths wearing black leather jackets were spotted before the false Officials were unable to locate the youths, according to the Harvard police blotter.

Candy KKnockover

An unidentified stole stole the coins inside a Mather House candy machine last Friday between midnight and 7 a.m. No candy was taken, according to the blotter.

Weld Cosmetics Gone

In a string of thefts from the second floor bathroom of Weld Hall, three women are suspected of stealing $83 worth of cosmetics. The thefts, which include two curling irons and a bottlerof shampoo, occured Saturday between 2 and 4 p.m., according to police records.

Pool thefts

Two hundred and eighty dollars worth of merchandise, including a Sesko watch, a duffel bag and a brown wallet were taken from Blodgett Pool lockers Sunday between 2:30 p.m and 3:30 p.m. No suspects were reported

Bikes Stories

Four bicycles--two in Harvard Yard. one in the Dunster House courtyard and another near the Science Center--were taken last week. No suspects were reported for the thefts of the bikes from Yard, which were valued at a total of $316.50. The Dunster theft, valued at $60, was stolen between 5 p.m. July 1 and 12:35 a.m July 2. The bike taken from the northwest die of the Science Center was valued at $150 and stolen between 11 a.m and 1 p.m Last Tuesday.