The Crimson Weatherboard’s Weekly Weather Review

I no longer know what to believe in. One day, glorious winter is upon us, sheathing us in a cold white burrito wrap and masking the falseness that lies beneath in the austere perfection of thinglessness. Rarely has my heart been as thrilled as when I saw the world reduced to this.

Dear Readers,

The next day, cold rains fell on the clean slate, exposing the rot and filth that lie underneath us all. And yet still the next, false summer returned to shine the light of day on our faults, making them shine bright and bare before one another, revealing our deepest shames for the skies above to bear witness. I have been reborn, destroyed, and put on display this week, and frankly, weather, I’m sick and tired of you playing games with me. Pick a season and stick to it, you fickle frenemy. I love you. I hate you. Leave me alone. Hold me forever.

WTF,

Weatherman

This week in last week’s weather, we use voice-to-text technology to transcribe the “Dear Readers” section, and for some reason (read: lazy editors) it passes as a weather report.

Dear readers I no longer know what to believe in one day glorious winter is upon us using Ahsan club lights parade alright nasty little falseness that lies beneath in the else to your perfection of nothingness rarely have my heart them as thrilled as when I saw the world register That

The Melisse notes though

Friends fell on the clean slate exposing the rock and filled that lie underneath us all and yet by next fall summer return = the light of day on our fault making them shine bright and beer before one another reviewing our Jeep is James for the skies above to bear witness I have been reborn Diese droid and Portuguese play this week and frankly whether I am sick and tired of you playing games with me take a season unstick to Ed Ruth Sykkel friend Amy I love you I hate you leave me alone hold me forever to all you

Aggregate Score: 5 in the house how does 10.

This “Weather Report” was sponsored by Dragon Dictation. Dragon Dictation: For Your Boat.