Police Log

March 2

11:54 a.m.—A Harvard University Police Department officer was dispatched to the Harvard Magazine office to take a report of two individuals who said they had been receiving harassing phone calls and correspondence since December 1, 2008.

March 5

10:02 a.m.—Officers were dispatched to take a report of graffiti at the School of Public Health Office of Community Relations at 1552 Tremont St. in Boston.

10:50 a.m.—Officers were dispatched to 15 Everett St. to a report of an unwanted guest sleeping in the building. Upon arrival officers located the individual and conducted a field interview.

The individual had a previous trespass warning for all Harvard University property. Officers placed the individual under arrest. The individual was searched and found to be in possession of marijuana. The trespasser, fifty-seven-year old Richard Wilson of Dorchester, MA, was charged with a Class D Possession with Intent to Distribute and Trespassing.

March 6

3:43 p.m.—An officer reported that several individuals were throwing snowballs at their vehicle at Massachusetts and Putnam Aves.

March 7

3:09 a.m.—Officers were dispatched to Canaday Hall E to a report of two individuals urinating on another individual’s door. Officers spoke with the reporting individual, who was unable to provide a description of the urinating individuals. Operations was notified to clean the area.

3:46 p.m.—An officer was dispatched to take a report of a dance class at 60 Garden St., where drums were reportedly beaten very loudly. The officer reported that the class was ending soon and advised the dancers to continue their class.

3:51 p.m.—An officer was dispatched to take a report of graffiti on three different areas of the Brighton Mills Shopping Center in Allston.

4:24 p.m.—An officer was dispatched to take a report of graffiti on the side of 90 Antwerp St. in Allston.

7:48 a.m.—Officers were dispatched to Memorial Church to a report of an individual in the church naked. Upon arrival the officer located the individual, who was clothed. The individual was transported to a medical facility.

—Staff writer Emily J. Hogan can be reached at ejhogan@fas.harvard.edu.