Police Log

Nov. 4:

11:37 p.m.—Officers report an individual attempting to remove a bicycle wheel at the Palace Road Lot, on 168 Longwood Avenue. The suspect fled the area. The officers re-secured the bicycle wheel.

Nov. 6:

4:53 a.m.—Officers were dispatched to Au Bon Pain to a report of individuals throwing chairs in the café. The officers arrived and a search of the area proved negative. The officer reports no damage was done to the café.

1:24 p.m.—Officers were dispatched to a report of individuals with potential guns in the area. The officers arrived and reported that the guns were not real.

Nov. 8:

6:20 a.m.—An officer was dispatched to Leverett House Towers G to a report of a suspicious individual sleeping in the lobby. The officer arrived and determined that the individual had authorization to be in the building.

2:13 p.m.—An officer was dispatched to the Center for European Studies, at 27 Kirkland Street, to a report of a suspicious package. The officer arrived and determined that the package was a book and was not suspicious.

Nov. 9:

9:57 p.m.—An officer was dispatched to the American Repertory Theatre to take a report of three stolen, unattended wallets with contents valued at $1,335.

11:40 p.m.—Officers were dispatched to the Dental School to a report that two individuals were going through the garbage bins. The officers arrived and report that the boxes were clearly marked trash and the individuals had authorization to be on the property.

Nov. 10:

1:27 a.m.—Officers were dispatched to the intersection of Massachusetts Avenue and Holyoke Street to a report of two individuals fighting. The officers arrived and determined that the two individuals were friends who were playing around.

10:37 a.m.—Officers were informed of an individual near Sheppard Street and Massachusetts Avenue who was verbally threatening others while walking down the street. The officers assisted the Cambridge Police Department (CPD) in locating the individual and the Cambridge Police spoke with the individual and sent him or her on his or her way.

Nov. 11:

2:59 a.m.—Officers conducted a field individual at the Malkin Athletic Center Lot with an individual who was urinating on the steps. The individual was checked for wants/warrants with negative results and sent on his or her way.

Police Log

Nov. 4:

Nov. 6:

Nov. 8:

Nov. 9:

Nov. 10:

Nov. 11:

–Reed B. Rayman