POLICE LOG

Oct. 22

1:50 p.m.: An officer was informed of a report of an assault where an individual grabbed two individuals’ buttocks and left the area. Officers located suspect near the Stadium on 79 North Harvard St. and a field interview was conducted. Suspect was run for wants/warrants with negative results and given a Trespass Warning for all Harvard University property. Criminal complaints will be sought.

4:35 p.m. An officer was dispatched to the intersection of Holyoke Street and Mass. Ave. to a report of an individual lying on the ground. Officer arrived and secured the area until Cambridge Police Department (CPD) arrived and took over the scene.

7:39 p.m. Officers were dispatched to a report of a loud party in Jordan Hall North, on 95 Walker St. The officers arrived and reported that there was no party, just individuals talking loudly. The individuals were told to quiet down and the officers cleared.

Oct. 23

2:35 a.m. An officer was dispatched to a report of individuals making loud noise in Lowell House room G-12. The officer arrived and told the individuals, who were singing, to quiet down.

Oct. 24

9:13 a.m. An officer was dispatched to take a report of stolen various electronics valued at $1,725 from Harvard Medical School A Building.

9:19 a.m. An officer was dispatched to Broadway Garage to take a report of individuals acting suspiciously in the area. The officer arrived and reports the individuals were not acting in a suspicious manner.

Oct. 25

2:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m. An officer was dispatched to the Malkin Athletic Center to take a report that an individual’s shoes were found in someone else’s possession. The officer arrived and spoke with the individual and the individual obtained their shoes. The officer was then approached to take a report of stolen shampoo, goggles, and a swim cap valued at $60.

Oct. 27

11:14 p.m. Officers were dispatched to 41 Banks St. to take a report of an individual continuously ringing the doorbell. The individual was gone by the time the officers arrived.