CPD POLICE LOG

August 7:

2:10 p.m.—An employee of Sunglass Hut reported that she believed a co-worker had stolen a $100 pair of Versace sunglasses.

9:50 p.m.—A resident of Magazine Street reported having an argument with her boyfriend. She asked that the argument be documented.

—A resident of Kirkland Street reported that an unknown person had obtained her personal information and spent $1,742 on two purchases at Coach.

—An employee of Sunglass Hut at 18 John F. Kennedy St. reported that on Aug. 6 an unknown person stole two pairs of Oakley sunglasses which had been left on a display case.

August 8:

6:50 p.m.— Souleymane Sagna of 55 Howard St. was arrested after police received complaints that he was hitting children with a stick. After speaking with the involved people, the police determined that no one was struck.

—A Cambridge resident reported that persons unknown placed dog feces on his front porch and chairs, and later returned to place chicken guts on his porch.

—A Somerville resident reported that in the late afternoon, persons unknown gained entry into her car, which was parked on the third floor of the Galleria mall. Three hundred compact discs and a faceplate for a Pioneer car stereo were stolen.

August 9:

—A resident reported that while working out at 5 Bennett St., persons unknown entered his locker and removed two credit cards. The cards were then used to make purchases in excess of $2000.

—Steven Brimage of Boston and Wendy Barnett of 36 Pearl St., Cambridge, were arrested for possession and distribution of drugs. They were apprehended at One Central Square by the Cambridge narcotics unit.

—An employee of 288 Harvard St. reported that the building was broken into via side window; no items were found missing. There have been three prior break-ins.

August 10:

—A resident of Whittier Street reported that he received two phone calls from a business in Florida on Aug. 6 at 5:30 a.m. and on Aug. 10 at 7:40 a.m. Nobody spoke during the two phone calls.