Police Log

October 1

2:25 a.m.—Harvard University Police Department (HUPD) officers were dispatched to investigate a report of a suspicious male at the bottom of Weeks Foot Bridge. Erik Seablom, age 23, of Rosendale, N.Y., was arrested for breaking and entering and destruction of property when officers discovered that he had earlier been illegally inside MacArthur Hall.

9:50 a.m.—HUPD officers arrested Agatea Okyera, age 43, of Cambridge for trespassing in Littauer Center.

October 2

1:22 a.m.—HUPD officers were dispatched to the Science Center to investigate a report of a suspicious person going through the garbage. The officers sent the subject on his way.

10:21p.m.—An HUPD officer was dispatched to investigate a report of a suspicious male in the men’s room at the Palmer Dixon Tennis Center. The subject was gone when the officer arrived.

October 3

1:47 p.m.—HUPD officers arrested Brian Joyce, age 49, outside Au Bon Pain for disorderly conduct and assault and battery of a police officer.

October 4

12:57 p.m.—An HUPD officer was sent to investigate a suspicious bag left in a hallway of Emerson Hall. The bag contained books and donuts.

10:40 p.m.—An HUPD officer was dispatched to a report of a suspicious individual in Harvard Yard.The individual was gone on arrival.

11:06 p.m.—An HUPD officer was dispatched to a report of a suspicious individual in Harvard Yard. The individual was gone on arrival.

11:19 p.m.—An HUPD officer was sent to investigate a report of an individual trying to enter a building in Harvard Yard. The individual was gone on arrival.

October 5

9:03 p.m.—An HUPD officer was dispatched to a report of three suspicious men in the restroom of Hillel’s Rosovsky Hall. The individuals were sent on their way.

October 6

1:32 a.m.—An HUPD officer was sent to remove a loud group from Grays Hall. The group was dispersed.

4:43 p.m.—HUPD officers arrested Richard Stowell, age 44, of Cambridge for lewdness and committing an open and gross act in Memorial Hall.

—Staff writer Alex B. Ginsberg can be reached at ginsberg@fas.harvard.edu.