Police Log

October 8

12:30 a.m.—Harvard University Police Department (HUPD) officers were dispatched to investigate an unattended suitcase in Thayer Hall. Officers opened the suitcase and found clothes inside.

1:11 a.m.—A Mallinckrodt Lab security guard reported suspicious persons trying to break into the building. HUPD officers were dispatched and stopped two individuals, checked them for warrants and sent them on their way with trespass warnings.

October 9

12:45 a.m.—Cambridge Police Department (CPD) officers arrested Scott Rose of Beverly at the Cantab Lounge for threatening customers with a double-edged knife.

9:09 a.m.—An HUPD officer was directed to Mather House to investigate a report of a suspicious black backpack. The officer checked the backpack and found it was empty.

11:02 a.m.—An HUPD officer was dispatched to take a report of a missing photograph from the Mather House dining hall.

October 10

3:13 p.m.—An HUPD officer was sent to Jefferson Lab to take a report of an unknown person who had entered an unlocked office and removed cash.

5:35 p.m.—HUPD officers arrested Agatea Okyere, age 43, near the Science Center on an outstanding warrant.

October 11

1:55 p.m.—CPD officers arrested Tommy Washington of Westland Street in Boston for shoplifting at the CVS in Harvard Square.

3:39 p.m.—An HUPD officer arrested Stephanie Webster, age 28, of White Street in Belmont at 8 Mount Auburn St. on an outstanding warrant. A trespass complaint was also filed.

CPD officers arrested Damien Aimes of Washington Street in Cambridge for the following charges: assault with a deadly weapon, discharging a firearm in city limits, illegal carrying of a firearm, unlawful possession of a firearm, possesion of drug paraphernalia, possesion with intent to distribute drugs in a school zone and unlawful possesion of ammunition.

October 12