dear dr. know

Dr. Know,

You are so busted for not running in PM anymore: Especially now that every-body knows that you are not a grown woman from Iowa! What a crock of shit! We all know who you are, know, Face the music!

Ms. Keen in Quincy

Dr. Ms. Keen,

After an extended shopping spree in Paris and Milan, Dr. K doesn't need to hear the bratty blather of a Har-void like yourself. The fact of the matter is that Dr. K has been on special assignment. It strikes me as hardly surprising that some wannabe would imposture the lovely and charming D.K. (not to be confused with Donna Karan) so get a clue and as Rene my charming French stylist would say, "Nique -toi"

Dr. Dr. Know,

I was away this holiday-I went home. what was the buzz this weekend? I missed it.

Trendy Tom

Dear Trendy Tom,

For all the Christians, the hot spot this Sunday was Trinity Church, Boston. Dozens of the Harv-peeps made their appearances in Copley. From slick pin-stripped undergrads to lavender-draped Fine Arts profs, the holy space was crawling with the bee-like insects (what do you call them?)

Anyway, the Christmas and Easter crowd turned the ringers off their cell phones and sat through the 90 minute ordeal. Don't worry, the cuff-linked Ivy crowd didn't throw all their $50 into the collection plate. They had plenty dough left over for a little post-worship shoppin' courtesy of Newbury Street.

Dear Dr. Know,

Give me the 411 on Sex class. I hear some crazy stuff goes in that jumbo core class. Catch me up.

Wondering in Winthrop

Dear Wondering,