Police Log

The following events were listed in the Cambridge Police Department blotter for this past week:

Oct. 23

The manager of a Harvard Square business reported the theft of the previous day's receipts which had been placed in a safe overnight. An ex-employee is a suspect in the case.

Oct. 24

A juvenile reported that at 7:30 a.m. a male threatened to kill him after the reporting person punched him and accused him of egging his car. At 9:15 p.m. a Watson Street resident reported that three juveniles threw eggs at her motor vehicle. A Bowdoin Street resident reported that between 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Oct. 21 a male came to her home soliciting for Greenpeace. The resident gave the man a check and then found out no one was canvassing for Greenpeace.

Oct. 25

At 6:30 p.m. a Hamilton Street resident was arrested for shoplifting over $100 at the MicroCenter located at 727 Memorial Drive.

Oct. 26

A Somerville resident reported that between 10 p.m. on Oct. 25 and 11:30 a.m. on Oct. 26 an unknown person removed the front window of his shop on Broadway, entered, and stole $400.

Oct. 27

A Rindge Ave. resident reported that at 6 p.m. on Oct. 26, while at Fresh Pond Mall, she was confronted by two teenage males who threatened to kill her daughter.