Crimson Wisdom

Once again CW brings you the straight scoop from last night's Undergraduate Council debate. In speaking order:

Eric NelsonNot bad. For a Crimson editor, anyway. But where's Grimmelmann? And Gramm and Rudman? David Goodman  Open the door, get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur. Ben Kaplan  You say your high school mascot was a guy out back smoking weed? Ben, do you know that little boy? Lamelle Rawlins  She's die hard. With a vengeance. She's pushing her dictionary and reading her agenda. Or was it the other way around. Joseph "Freeman" Cleemann  We love this guy. It's time to mobilize the troops. William Pyonteck  No, no,I'm the complete outsider. Eli Bolotin  At least he promised not to shove anything down Dean Lewis' throat... Justin Porter  Here's a man with a one-track mind. Too bad he doesn't know as much about running for president as Roger Porter. Albert Lee  Does anybody care about the U.C.? Does he care about the U.C.? Nice suit, though. Phil Kaufman  Let's keep your kinder, gentler tax increase for our descendants and bring on the core reform now. Elizabeth Haynes  The Leona Helmsley of the council. She knows her stuff, though. We'll meditate on that one. Joe Sena  A mild-mannered man in a nice suit. No politics on the U.C.--what the PUCC are you thinking? Michael O'Mary  How big are those coattails, anyway? Mawl Asgedom  In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade... Ethan Russell  Ich Bein ein Newjerseyer. Mark Price  Wow. Here's a man with a plan. And quite a snappy dresser, if we do say so. Nice job. Moderator's tie  What is that, a whale?