Things You May Be Forced To Do If You're All Alone This Weekend

Flicks

Abbey Cinema-Stanley Kubrick's masterwork, 2001: A Space Odyssey, "Suggested for stoned audiences." 600 Commonwealth Ave. 262-1303.

Astor-Robert Redford and Camilla Sparv in Downhill Racer. 176 Tremont St., at Boylston. 542-5030.

Braulc Square-Jean-Paul Belmondo in Cartouche. TR 6-4226.

Center- The Trip; Psych-Out; Mary Jane; and Hallucination Generation. For those of you who are so non-minded. Washington St. near Stuart. 426-0889.

Central Square Cinema 1- Monterey Pop; and Bob Dylan's Don't Look Back. Mass. Ave. at Central Square. UN 4-0426.

Central Square Cinema 2- Ring of Bright Water; and Follow Me. Mass. Ave. at Central Square. UN 4-0426.

Charles Cinema- "This year it's" Easy Rider. 195 Cambridge St., in Gov't. Center next to the Holiday Inn. 227-2832.

Cheri Theatre 1-Natalic Wood and Robert Culp in Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice. Dalton St. near Prudential Center, opposite the Sheraton Boston Hotel. 536-2870.

Cheri Theatre 2-Liza Minnclli in The Sterde Cuckoo. As you may have guessed, the place and phone are the same.

Cheri Theatre 3-Alfred Hitchcock's Topaz, Ditto.

Cinema Kenmore Square- Ulysses, from the novel. Sec it. And read the book. 664 Beacon St., at Kenmore Square. 262-3799.

Cinema Kenmore Square, Midnight Underground-Walter Guttmann's "repulsive classic," The Grape Dealer's Daughter.

Circle Theatre-Lee Marvin, Clint Eastwood, and Jean Seberg in Paint Your Wagon. Rocking chair scats, if you want to rock. At the intersection of Beacon St. and Chestnut Hill Ave. 566-4040.

Exeter Street Theatre-Truman Capote's Trilogy. Exeter St. between Commonwealth Ave. and Newbury St. KE 6-7067.

Fresh Pond Cinema-James Garner and Gayle Hunnicutt in Marlowe; and Rowan and Martin in The Maltest Bippy. Fresh Pond Shopping Center. 547-8800.