Freshman Sports

Fresh from its stinging defeat at the hands of the Cornell freshmen, the Yardling track team will attempt to wreak its vengence upon the Penn freshmen tomorrow afternoon in Philadelphia.

Although they have regained the services of Captain Al Gordon, the Yardlings are still without Carl Pescosolido and Chris Provenson, their stellar weight men.

With losses only to Brown and Boston University, the Yardling baseball team finishes its season today against Yale at New Haven. On his past record, Byron Johnson will probably pitch, and his batterymate will be Larry McCulley. Captain Levon Kasarjian will start as usual at shortstop.

The Yardling tennis players will conclude their season against Yale at 2 p.m. in New Haven tomorrow afternoon. The team has only lost one match so far, to a capable Amherst freshman team by a narrow margin.

Captain Jim Cameron will lead the team in the first singles position. Others on the squad are Ned Weld, Charlie Hamm, Bill Wood, Bob Repetto, and John Tamerin.

Captain Dick Pille will lead the Yardling lacrosse team into trouble tomorrow when the freshmen meet a strong Yale squad in New Haven. The Crimson, after dropping two straight to Governor Dummer and Williams, will try to regain the form shown in its impressive 13-5 win over Nichols Junior College.