1931 AND TEAM B ANNEX WEEKEND SQUASH GAMES

TEAM B NOW IN FOURTH PLACE IN TOURNAMENT

Both of the University squash teams were victorious in their matches played Saturday in the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association tournament. Team B defeated the Racquetmen from the Weston Golf Club in a shut-out game, 5-0, while the Freshman players triumphed over the Lincoln's Inn Society, 4-1. The two games were played at the University courts.

Team B is now in fourth place in the standing of class B teams in the tournament. The Freshman team is occupying a similar place in the standing of Class C teams. The Freshman players, with the exception of their first contest, have a string of unbroken victories to their credit.

The Harvard Club of Boston is now leading the Class B tournament, and the Class C tournament is led by the Newton Centre Club.

The summaries of the matches played Saturday are as follows:

Team B--Weston Golf Club at Cambridge--Harvard 5, Weston Golf Club 0; J. L. Ware '30 defeated J. W. Geary, 3-2; S. B. Myers '29 defeated F. W. Davis, 3-1; H. G. Cushing won by default from A. F. Doty. The remaining matches were not played and the other two scores went to the University players.

Freshman--Lincoln's Inn Society of Cambridge--Harvard Freshmen 4, Lincoln's Inn Society 1; C. D. G. Breckinridge '31 defeated E.I. Hunt, 3-1; H.C. Clark defeated N.L. Glidden '31, 3-2; Ogden Phipps '31 defeated W. C. Poletti, 3-1; A. C. Ingraham '31 defeated W. E. Beer, 3-1; M. D. Wheelock '31 defeated J. L. Lockwood 3-2.