INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS TO PLAY FOR NEW YORK

60 MEN SELECTED TO ACCOMPANY CLUB ON SPRING EXCURSION

The Instrumental Clubs will give their last performances of the year when they appear on the concert stage at Fall River tonight and in New York City tomorrow in the course of their annual spring trip.

This afternoon 60 men will leave Boston for Fall River where they will play for the benefit of the Ninth Street Day Nursery under the auspices of the Harvard Club of Fall River. Although some of the men who are performing tonight will return for classes Saturday morning before going to New York, the majority will go to Providence where they will take the morning train, arriving in New York City early in the day. The members of the Club will then have the afternoon free until 5.15 o'clock when there will be a short rehearsal in Aeolian Hall followed by an informal meeting at the New York Harvard Club at 6 o'clock.

The concert will be held in Aeolian Hall at 8 o'clock. It is expected that there will be very nearly a full house since three-fourths of the seats have already been sold.

A dance, at which the Gold Coast Orchestra, recently incorporated in the Instrumental Clubs, will perform, will be given in the Town Hall, Club Room following the concert.

The members of the Clubs are expecting to spend Saturday night at the Vanderbilt Hotel and are returning by boat or train from New York in time for Monday classes.

The program will be similar to these which the Instrumental Clubs have given at their numerous performances throughout the year, and on the concert trips on which they have travelled about 7500 miles. The opening number will be rendered by the Banjo Club and will be the "Office of the Day" selection arranged by W. N. Rice. The Vocal Club will appear in the second number. The Mandolin Club, unique in being the sole organization of its kind in the country which uses only wooden instruments, will play the orchestral music best suited to it.

The Gold Coast Orchestra will play some selections arranged particularly for it by J. W. Greene '28.