Senior Class Notice

Prices for the Senior Spread, which will take place on Monday evening, June 21, will be $4 each if ordered before June 12. After this date they will cost $4.50 apiece. No applications will be received before May 24, when application blanks will be placed at the Co-operative, Leavitt & Peirce's, and Holworthy 8. Further information about the Senior Spread will be given out before May 24.

Memorial Hall tickets which are applied for on the Senior application blanks are for the Memorial Hall Dance on Class Day evening, June 22, and are not tickets for the Senior Spread Monday evening, June 21.

Although applications for Sanders Theatre tickets for the morning of Class Day are unlimited on the second Senior application blanks, in reality they are necessarily limited by the small seating capacity of the theatre.

Seniors are reminded that the first applications for Class Day tickets at reduced rates close this Saturday, May 15. All applications in the mails or handed in to Holworthy 8 by 6 o'clock on the evening of that day will secure the reduced rate.

Seniors who get Class Day tickets at the reduced rates which are now in vogue may redeem all tickets they cannot use on some date in June to be fixed later.