SECOND YALE HOCKEY GAME

UNIVERSITY SEVEN MAY LND SERIES WITH GAME IN NEW YORK THIS EVENING.

The second Yale hockey game will be played tonight in the St. Nicholas rink, New York, at 8.30. If the University team wins this contest, as it should after the brilliant victory in the Arena a few weeks ago the season will be ended and a Harvard team will have achieved another intercollegiate championship for this year. If, on the other hand, the University players have become over-confident from their recent successes, and Yale win the second game of the series as it did last year, another match will be arranged to be played in the Arena next Monday night. Considering the way Baker, of Princeton, was stopped Saturday night, however, this should be only a remote possibility, and the University team should return a victor.

Last Night's Practice.

Last night a short scrimmage was held with the B. A. A. team in a shortened rink to accustom the players to the St. Nicholas rink which is much smaller than the Arena. This ended in a tie, 0 to 0. Then the rink was lengthened out to the usual size and the second team lined up against the first. Here the first had much the better of the argument and, although the seconds were able to score, they were decisively defeated.

The team will leave this morning on the 10.03 train for New York. Lunch will be taken on the train, and dinner will be had at the Harvard Club in New York. The following men will make the trip: P. M. Brown '15, G. M. Carnochan '14, W. H. Claflin, Jr., '15, H. B. Gardner '13, A. M. Goodale '13, T. Gorham '13, E. A. Graustein '13, D. R. Hanson '14, S. T. Hopkins '14, H. C. Morgan '14, F. H. Palmer '13, M. B. Phillips '15, A. F. Sortwell '14, P. H. Smart '14, W. A. Willetts '14, P. L. Wendell '13, Coach Winsor, and Dr. Frothingham.

The probable line-ups for tonight will be: HARVARD.  YALE. Hopkins, l.e.  r.e., MacDonald Sortwell, l.c.  r.c., Ordway Phillips, r.c.  l.c., Harmon Claflin, r.e.  l.e., Heron Goodale, c.p.  c.p., Cox Willetts, p.  p., Martin Gardner, g.  g., Shiller