CROSS-COUNTRY WITH YALE

Race Over Chestnut Hill Course of Six Miles Will Start at 3.30.

The fourth annual cross-country run with Yale will be held over the Chestnut Hill course this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock. Each team will be composed of ten men, and the first five of each to finish will score. Cups will be awarded the winners of the first three places and the winning team will receive a banner. Any member of the University team who finishes among the first three will be awarded the track "H".

The race will be run over the regular 6-mile course. This consists of two circuits, of which the start and the finish will be made near the corner of Boylston street and Dunster road, Chestnut Hill. From this point spectators may obtain a good view of the start, the 3-mile mark, and the finish. This point may be reached by taking a Chestnut Hill car at the corner of Massachusetts avenue and Boylston street.

The following men will compose the teams: Harvard--C. W. Burrage '13, H. L. Groves '12, H. Jaques, Jr., '11, W. H. Lacey '12, H. P. Lawless '13, S. Nichols '13, W. A. Perkins '12, W. P. Rogers '11, E. L. Viets '11, P. R. Withington '12; Yale--J. H. J. Adams '11S., O. C. Brown '11, F. W. Case '11S., W. L. Cross, Jr., '12S., E. H. Gray '11, W. F. Kaynor '11S., G. E. Marsh '12, C. M. Noyes '13, D. L. Seymour '12S., O. H. Tilson '11.