University Calendar

*Open to University. **Open to Public.

Thursday, March 11.

*MORNING PRAYERS. Rev. Samuel A. Eliot, D.D. Appleton Chapel, 8.45 A. M.

**LECTURES ON THE CONTEMPORARY GERMAN DRAMA. "Ibsens Brand und Peer Gynt." Professor Kuehnemann, Emerson J, 11 A. M.

*PATHOLOGICAL COLLOQUIUM. "Regeneration of the Liver." Dr. Councilman. "The Lesion in Chronic Passive Congestion of the Liver." Dr. Mallory. "Liquefaction of Gelatin by Enzymes in Kaiserling Tissue." Dr. Rhea. Library of Pathological Department, Building D, Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston, 4 P. M. Open to members of the University and to physicians.

*LECTURES ON PRAGMATISM AND THE MEANING OF GOOD. V. "The New Logics and the Ancient Philosophic Purpose." Dr. H. M. Kallen. Emerson F, 4.30 P. M. Open to members of the University and of Radcliffe College.

*ZOOLOGICAL CLUB. "Regeneration in Planarian Eye." Mr. E. A. Boyden. "Recent Work in Sex Inheritance and Inheritance of Color." Professor Castle and Mr. Little. Zoological Laboratory, 4th floor, Room 4, 4.45 P. M.

*LECTURE. "The Problem of Cancer Considered from the Standpoint of Immunity." Dr. F. P. Gay, of Boston. Building D, Harvard Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston, 5 P. M. Open to members of the University and to physicians.

**LAST VESPER SERVICE OF THE YEAR. Rev. Samuel A. Eliot, D.D. Appleton Chapel, 5 P. M. The front seats are reserved for students and for officers of the University and their families till 4.55 P. M.

LIBRARY EXHIBITION. "Political Pamphlets of the American Revolution." Professor Channing will speak at 7.30 P. M. Treasure Room of the College Library, 7 to 9.30 P. M. The exhibition will remain open on Friday, March 12, from 10 A. M. to 5 P. M., and Professor Channing will repeat his remarks at 3 o'clock. Open to the public in the afternoon on application at the desk in the Delivery Room.

**HARVARD MINING CLUB. "The Conquest of the Matterhorn." (Illustrated by lantern slides.) Professor Peters. Lecture Room of the Fogg Museum, 8 P. M.