BUILDINGS OPEN IN RECESS

Members of Randall Can Transfer to Memorial.--Changes in Hours.

During the Christmas recess all the University buildings will be closed with the exception of those mentioned below. On Christmas Day only the Union and Memorial Hall will be open.

Memorial Hall--Breakfast, 8 to 10 A. M.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 P. M.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.15 P. M. On Christmas Day breakfast will be served from 8.15 to 10 A. M., and dinner from 1 to 2 P. M. There will be no evening meal. All persons who wish to board at Memorial during the recess must first register at the auditor's desk.

Randall Hall--Closed during the recess. Members transfered to Memorial.

Co-operative Society Store--Open at the usual hours until December 29, when it will be closed during the remainder of the holidays for the semi-annual stocktaking.

Hemenway Gymnasium--Open daily from 9 A. M. to 6 P. M., except on Sundays and on Christmas Day.

College Library--Open from 9 A. M. to 5.30 P. M., except on Sundays and on Christmas Day. Books may be taken out at 4.30 P. M. to be returned at 9 o'clock next morning.

The classical and historical libraries will be open at the usual hours except on Christmas Day. The libraries in Warren House will be open likewise, except that the evening hours, recently instituted, will be discontinued during the vacation.

Union--Open daily from 8 A. M. to 11 P. M. as on Sundays.

Law School Reading Rooms--Langdell Hall Reading Room open from 9 A. M. to 4 P. M., except on Sundays, and on Christmas Day. On Saturday, January 1, it will close at 1 P. M. The Austin Hall Library and Reading Room will be closed throughout the recess.

The museums will be open at the usual hours except on Christmas Day.

Jefferson Physical Laboratory--Open at the usual hours but only to graduate students doing advanced research work, and to students who have received special permission to work during the recess.

Pierce Hall--Open daily from 8 A. M. to 5 P. M., except on Sundays and on Christmas Day. On Friday, December 24, it will close at 12 o'clock, and on Saturday, January 1, at 4 o'clock.

Appleton Chapel--Closed throughout the recess.

Robinson Hall--Closed this week Thursday and Friday, on Christmas Day, and on Sunday. It will be open during the remainder of the recess from 9 A. M. to 5 P. M. The architectural library will be closed throughout the recess.

Phillips Brooks House--Closed throughout the recess.