Review of Last Two Weeks' Rowing

The rowing yesterday terminated the second week's work for both the University and Freshman crew squads. No further practice will be held until Monday.

Since they were called out on February 10 the members of the University squad have been assigned in three divisions. Except for the practice squad A was given in the tank yesterday, the work this far has been confined to the machines; it has been fairly light for the most part, but considerable attention has been paid to form. The squads have been reporting daily as follows: squad A, at 4 o'clock--E. L. Bacon, Faulkner, Fish, Lunt, Marvin, Morgan, Sargent, Richardson, Severance; squad B, at 3.45 o'clock--Ball, E. C. Cutler, J. W. Cutler, Fahnestock, Hanfstaengl, Hyde, Lovering, Rackemann, Reece, Tilton, Waide; squad C, at 3.30--G. G. Bacon, Beaman, Crandall, Deming, Ellis, Hill, Lowell, Macleod, Martin, Maxwell, Vaughn, Vogel, Wentworth, Wyman.

About 100 candidates have been working since the call for the 1911 crew. Their work has been for the most part on the machines, but three crews have already been picked and given practice in the tank. As soon as the weather permits these crews, will be graded and put on the river. The work has been under the supervision of Coaches Wray and Gill.