BASKETBALL WITH TUFTS

In Gymnasium at 8.-Preceded by Freshman Game with Browne and Nichols.

The University basketball team will play Tufts in Hemenway Gymnasium at 8 o'clock this evening. Since the Princeton game last Saturday, the University team has been coached especially in team place and has shown considerable improvement. In this respect, the chances of winning tonight favor the Tufts five, however, for they have played together for the past two years and are a thoroughly experienced team. They have already this season twice defeated the strong Brown team. Last year the University team won a fast game, 15 to 14.

Either Wyman or Fish will play centre tonight. Wyman has developed rapidly since he first reported for practice last week and is the quicker of the two men.

Admission will be 50 cents and season tickets at $1.50 admitting to the remaining games will be on sale at the door.

The teams will line up as follows: HARVARD.  TUFTS. Currie, l.f,  r.f., Seed Allen, r.f.  l.f., Dickinson Wyman or Fish, c.  c., Getchell Browne, l.g.  r.g., Wallace Brooks, r.g.  l.g., Kimball

Before the University game and during the intermission, the Freshman five will play the third game on their schedule, against the Browne and Nichols School. The Freshmen have been playing well so far this season and have been especially strong in shooting. The game should be close as Browne and Nichols have one of the strongest school teams in he neighborhood.

The line-up: 1911,  BROWNE AND NICHOLS. Jamerson, l.f.  r.f., Fernald Miller, r.f.  l.f., Davidson Wellmann, c.  c., Bowker Webber, l.g.  r.g., Marsh Dow, r.g.  l.g., Stebbins