Fact and Rumor.

The final Sophomore class smoker of the year will be held next Tuesday evening at 8.30 o'clock in the Dining Room of the Union.

The Radcliffe Class Day exercises will be held on Wednesday, June 21, in the Elizabeth Cary Agassiz House, the new club house for Radcliffe students.

The University shooting team will take part in the final shoot for the championship of the Boston League this afternoon at 2 o'clock on Soldiers Field.

In a baseball game yesterday afternoon between Harvard and Yale graduates in the Law School, the Harvard team was victorious by the score of 12 to 3.

The Natural History Walk to Monadnock, which was to have started today, has been abandoned on account of the small number of men who handed in their names.

The Pen and Brush Club last evening elected the following officers for next year: president, F. H. Haskell '06; vice-president, C. Everett '07; secretary, F. W. Wead '07; treasurer, W. G. Thomas '07; librarian, B. Hall '07.

Cornell defeated the University of Pennsylvania in their annual dual track meet at Philadelphia yesterday by the score of 60 to 51. The annual Yale-Princeton dual track meet will be held this afternoon at Princeton.

The United States National Lawn Tennis Association has announced the team which is to compete for the Dwight F. Davis trophy in England in July. The team consists of H. Ward '00, W. A. Larned, B. C. Wright '03 and W. J. Clothier '04.