University Calendar.

*Open to the Public. **Open to the University.

Sunday, April 10.

APPLETON CHAPEL, 7.30 P. M. Dr. Felix Adler, of New York, N. Y. Rev. Francis G. Peabody, D.D., will conduct morning prayers from April 11 to April 16. He may be found at Wadsworth House 1 Daily from 11 till 1.

Monday, April 11.

PRESIDENT AND FELLOWS OF HARVARD COLLEGE. Meeting at. No. 50 State St., Boston, 10.30 A. M.

**PHYSICAL COLLQUIUM. Luminescence of Minerals. Relations among the Spectra of the Elements. Dr. Morse and Dr. Lyman. Jefferson Physical Laboratory, Room 25, 4.45 P. M.

SEMINARY OF ECONOMICS. Prgress in Manufactures in the United States, Hon. S. N. D. North, Director United States Census Bureau. University 23, 7.30. P. M.

*ENGINEERING SOCIETY. The Baltimore Fire. Mr. Frank B. Gilbreth. Lecture Room, Pierce Hall, 8 P. M.

*LECTURES ON GREECE. V. Greek and its Natural History. (Illustrated by the Stereopticon). Dr. Hans Galow. F. R. S., of Cambridge University, Eng Literary Criticism. Dr. S. H. Butcher, Lecture Room of the Fogg Museum, 8 P. M.

Tuesday, April 12.

FACULTY OF ARTS AND SCIENCES. Meeting at University 5, 4 P. M.

**GEOLOGICAL CONFERENCE. Glacial Still ways and Abandoned Waterfalls of the Northern Adirondack. (Illustrated.) (30m.) Professor J. B. Woodworth.--The Principle of Regional Geography (20m.) Professor Davis. Geological Lecture Room, 8 P. M.

*ANTHROPOLOGICAL SOCIETY. What Civilization owes to the American Indian. Professor A. F. Chamberlain, of Clark University. Lecture Room of the Fogg Museum, 8 P. M.

Wednesday, April 13.

BOARD OF OVERSEERS. Stated Meeting of No. 50 State St. Boston, 11 A. M.

**SEMITIC CONFERENCE. Reasoning in the Old Testament and in the New Testament. Professor Gardiner. Semitic Museum, Room 2, 4.30 P. M.