The Harvard Players.

Daniel Joseph Hurley '05, captain and right halfback, prepared at Boston Latin School. He played right halfback on his Freshman team and for the last two years was regular halfback on the University eleven. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

Clarence Walter Randall '05, left end, prepared for College at the St. Louis High School, where he played two years on his school football team. He was on his Freshman team, and is captain of the University baseball nine. For the last two years he has been substitute on the University eleven. He is 23 years of age, 6 feet 1 inch in height, and weighs 176 pounds.

Oliver Dwight Filley '06, left end, prepared for College at Rugby, England, and at the Stone School. He rowed on the University crew for two years and is captain of the crew this year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

Karl Friedrich Brill '08, left tackle, entered College this year from Exeter, where he played four years on the football team. He is 24 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 215 pounds.

Bartol Parker '08, left guard, entered College this year from Milton Academy, where he played on the school team. He is 19 years of age, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 227 pounds.

Donald McFadon '06, left guard, prepared at the Quincy High School, Illinois. He was substitute on his Freshman team, and played on the second eleven last year. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 3 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 197 pounds.

John Parkinson, Jr., '06. centre, prepared at Noble and Greenough's School, and was centre on his Freshman eleven. Last year he was regular centre on the University team. He is 21 years old, is 5 feet 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 218 pounds.

Beaton Hall Squires '06, right guard, prepared for College at St. John's Academy, Newfoundland. He played guard on his Freshman team, and last year was substitute tackle on the University eleven. He is 23 years old, 8 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 202 pounds.

Raymond Hanson Oveson '05, right tackle, prepared for College at Hotchkiss School, where he was captain of the school team. He is 26 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 190 pounds.

Leo Henry Leary 1L., right end, prepared for College at Boston Latin School, where he played one year on the school team. This is his first year on the University eleven. He is 21 years old, 6 feet 1-2 inch tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

Hubert Dolbeare Kernan '05, quarterback, prepared at the Brooklyn Polytechnic School, where he played quarterback on his school team. He played on the University baseball team for three years. He is 21 years of age, 5 feet 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 147 pounds.

Richard Evans Sperry '06, let half back, prepared at Marston University School, Baltimore, where he played on the football team two years. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 179 pounds.

Philip Overton Mills '05, fullback, entered College from St. Paul's School, Concord, N. H., where for two years he was tackle on the school team. He played end on the University eleven two years ago and last year was substitute fullback. He is 22 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 195 pounds.

Theodore Gerard Meier, 2nd, 1B., tackle, prepared for College at the Stone School. He was fullback on his Freshman team, and for two years substitute fullback on the University eleven. Last year he was regular tackle. He is 22 years old, 6 feet tall, and 189 pounds in weight.

John Cunniff '07, centre, entered College after graduating from the Boston University Law School. He is 24 years old, is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 219 pounds.