The Yale Team.

B. Winslow '04, catcher and captain, of Philadelphia, Pa., prepared at Andover, where he captained the school nine. He played on the 1904 football team and on the university nine for the last two years. He is 21 years old, weighs 152 pounds, and is 5 feet 9 inches tall.

A. Barnwell, Jr., L.S., left field, of Charleston, S. C., prepared at Andover, where he played on the nine for four years. He has played on the university team for the last three years. Weight, 160 pounds, age, 24 years, height, 6 feet.

H.J. Patton, L.S., pitcher, of Patton, Pa., prepared at St. Paul's School, Garden City, where he captained his school team for two years. He pitched on his freshman team. Weight, 170 pounds, age, 22 years, height, 5 feet 8 1-2 inches.

H.W. Chittenden, '03S., first base, of Washington, D. C., prepared in Washington. He played first base on the university nine last year. He weighs 165 pounds, is 21 years old, and is 6 feet tall.

H.G. Metcalf '04, second base, of Auburn, N. Y., prepared at Cascadilla School. He played second base on last year's university team. He weighs 154 pounds, is 20 years old, and is 5 feet 10 inches tall.

F. O'Brien '06, shortstop, of Plattsburg, N. Y., prepared at Andover, where he played shortstop two years, captaining the team for one year. Weight, 135 pounds, age, 19 years, height, 5 feet 6 inches.

J.A. O'Rourke '03 L.S., third base, prepared at the Bridgeport High School, where he played third base on the school nine for two years. He played shortstop on the university team in 1901. Weight, 134 pounds, age, 21 years, height, 5 feet 6 inches.

E.L. Cote '05, right field, of Norwich, Conn., prepared at Norwich Academy, where he captained the baseball team. Weight, 155 pounds, age, 22 years, height, 5 feet 8 1-2 inches.

C.A. Barnes '04, left field, of Mansfield, Mass., prepared under a tutor. He played on his freshman team. Weight, 150 pounds, age, 20 years, height, 5 feet 10 inches.

M.H. Bowman, Jr., '06, pitcher, prepared at Hill School, where he played five years on the baseball team, captaining the team for four years. He was fullback on the university football eleven last fall, and won first place in the broad jump in the dual track games. Age, 22 years, weight, 176 pounds, height, 6 feet 1-2 inch.

T.L. Shevlin '06, left field, prepared at Hill School, where he was a member of the football, track and baseball teams. He also played on the university football eleven last fall, and was a member of the university track team. He is 20 years old, weighs 193 pounds, and is 5 feet 10 inches tall.