University Calendar.

*Open to the public. **Open to the University.

Monday, April 21.

Seminary of Economics. The Present Position of Economics in Japan. Mr. Nobushiro Sakurai. University 23, 4.30 p.m.

Tuesday, April 22.

**Geological Conference. Papers: Notes on the Treadwell Gold Mine in Alaska. Dr. Palache.--Geology of Roxbury, Dorchester and Milton. Mr. H. J. Wiswell. Rotch Building, 8 p.m.

**Junior Wranglers. Debate. Assembly Room of Union, 8.15 p.m. Question: "Resolved, That immigration be further restricted by an educational qualification." Affirmative, Hale's camp; negative, B'aikie's camp.

Wednesday, April 23.

Competitors for the Boylston Prizes for Elocution may find Professor A. S. Hill in Sever 1, at 12 m.

Semitic Conference. The Lying Spirit in Yahweh's Council. Professor M. L. Kellner. Sever 8, 4.30 p.m.

**St. Paul's Society. Rev. Endicott Peabody, of Groton. Phillips Brooks House, 7 p.m.

Thursday, April 24.

Last day for receiving names of competitors for the Boylston Prizes for Elocution. Professor A. S. Hill may be found in Sever 1 between 12 and 1 p.m.

*Lecture. Coleridge. I. Mr. Copeland. Sever 11, 3.45 p.m.

Boston Symphony Orchestra Concert. Soloist: Miss Cole. Sanders Theatre, 7.45 p.m. Programme: Beethoven, Symphony No. 8; Handel, Aria from XVI Anthem; Tschaikowski, Symphonic Poem, "Francesca di Rimini;"--Songs with Piano--; Wagner, Vorspeil, Die Meistersinger.

**Address under the auspices of the Harvard Republican Club. Money, Protection, and Imperialism. Hon. Samuel W. McCall, Member of Congress. Sanders Theatre, 8 p.m.

Saturday, April 26.

Natural History Walk. V. Newburyport, Plum Island, and the Ipswich Dunes. Conducted by Dr. Jaggar. Leave the Boston and Maine station at 9 a.m. for Newburyport. Take luncheon. Return in the afternoon. The excursion will start regardless of weather. Open to members of the University.

Appleton Chapel--Sunday Evenings.

April 27--Rev. Edward Everett Hale, D.D., of Boston.

May 4--Rev. George Elliot, D.D., of D.D., of Detroit, Mich.

May 11--Rev. Amory H. Bradford, D.D., of Orange, N.J.