Special Notice.

HARVARD MEN.- Ducharme's barber shop is the only one reserved for your patronage in Cambridge. For years with Young's Hotel. Now post office block. At popular prices. Bring your razors for sharpening, etc. 2 ft

TYPEWRITING, Weaver 44 College House.

BOXING.- Do you want to take boxing lessons? If so there is no better man than Wm. S. Gordon, who has been appointed instructor at the Gymnasium. Lessons at Gymnasium or at rooms. Wm. S. Gordon, 74 Boylston street, Boston. 27 tf

ELLIS and MELLEDGE.- Real Estate and Insurance. For sale and to let, houses near College grounds suitable for student clubs. A few suites in Prescott Hall for next year, prices reduced. 37tf

STUDENTS.- Buy and Sell your College Text Books at the Harvard Book Store, 33 Brattle St. 1tf

GEORGE T. MOFFATT is the only shorthand stenographer in Cambridge that makes a specialty of students' work. He pays special attention to typewriting Themes, Theses, Forensics and Briefs. Low rates for Dictation. Crimson office.

STUDENTS who ride Bicycles and wish their wheels put in good shape before the season opens up would do well to bring them in now, or send a postal, or leave word and we will call and get the machine and deliver. First class work. 15 years in the Bicycle business. Agent for the Dayton, White, Eagle, Featherstone, Harvard Crimson, and Harvard Speical Bicycles.

NEWMAN THE SHOEMAN, 1288 Mass. Ave.All business of the Harvard Cycle Co. transacted here.

CAMBRIDGE SAFE DEPOSIT AND TRUST CO.- No. 1300 Mass. avenue. Excellent facilities for the storage of silver and valuables. Boxes to rent, $10 per year. Deposits received subject to check and collections made in all parts of the U. S. t