Special Notice.

YES, I really think Griffith's at 7 Brattle street, Harvard square, is one of the best conducted barber shops I ever saw. I always feel satisfied when I get my hair cut there. They take so much pains in trimming it to have it look just so. Of course they make a specialty of hair cutting. Get Griffith to hone your razor.

TYPEWERITING, Weaver 44 College House

MR. FRED. W. WHITAKER, of Whitaker and Co., Tailors, 43 Conduitstreet, London, W., has arrived at Young's Hotel, Boston, with special samples for spring and summer. He will be there until the 28th inst. Hotel hours 8 to 11 a. m., 4.30 to 7 p. m. Appointments by letter. 8 13

FIREPROOF DORMITORY, THE DUNSTER.- Now is the time to engage rooms. Apply to Charles W. Sever, University Bookstore. 13 4

PRESCOTT HALL.- A few double suites now vacant. Fire insurance on furniture, clothes and books in dormitories, $2 and upward. Ellis and Melledge, Lyceum Building, Harvard Square. 1tf

FOR SALE.- A new Eclipse bicycle, '97 model, 24 in. frame, $45, list price $75; also second hand Remington in fine order, $25, list price $100. 132 Austin street, Cambridge. 16 2

L. PINKOS and Co., Tailors.- Grand opening in our new store, 1122 Mass. Ave., (opp. Remington St.). A great reduction in prices for the months of January and February. Call and examine. 75 tf

MISS POST'S School for Instruction in Dancing at Pierce Hall, Copley Square, Boston. Private lessons a specialty. Monday evenings a special class for instruction in the new dances. Office hours 9-11 a. m. daily. 1 tf

THE old stand at Foster's is the best place in Cambridge to get a good lunch. All kinds of temperance drinks. 7 tf

GEORGE T. MOFFATT is the only shorthand stenographer in Cambridge that makes a specialty of students' work. He pays special attention to typewriting Themes, Theses, Forensics and Briefs. Low rates for Dictation. Crimson office.

STUDENTS.- Buy and Sell your College Text Books at the Harvard Book Store, 33 Brattle St. 1 tf

NEWMAN the Shoeman has the Agency for the White and the Featherstone Bicycles. Call in and look at them.

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. S. J. Chandler's meets at Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport, Tuesday nights. Private lessons by appointment. Residence, 290 Harvard street, corner of Clinton street. 2 tf.

DANA CHAMBERS.- Double or single suites in this Dormitory on Dunster street, can now be engaged. First story fireproof. Best of plumbing. Moderate prices. Send for circulars or call at Cambridge Savings Bank, Cambridge.

6 tf